Guests with disabilities
Information and benefits
We want everyone to enjoy their visit to TEGERNSEE PHANTASTISCH, even if certain attractions may have limitations, which we will inform you about here.
Tickets & discounts
We provide special discounted admission tickets for guests with disabilities in our online shop. The tickets can be can be printed. To avail these tickets, you will need to present a valid disability ID. Simply choose the 'Handicap' option in our ticket shop.
If a companion is required, they will receive a complimentary ticket for free.
For safety reasons, we are not permitted to allow individuals with mobility and visual impairments on all rides.
If you are capable of perceiving optical warning signals and wayfinding systems, can walk independently, and safely navigate steep stair descents, then you are welcome to use these rides.
For more detailed information, please contact the information point for visitors at the entrance.
You can obtain information at our information desks located at the main entrance. If you have any questions, feel free to approach our staff members who will be happy to assist you. You can also leave suggestions and feedback in writing at our information points.
Restrooms for visitors with special needs can be found in the middle of the hall in the passage to Tegernsee Magic.
Guidelines for using our attractions for guests with disabilities
Some of our attractions, due to their movements, speeds, restraint systems, and the effects used, place higher demands on physical and mental well-being than those encountered in everyday life.
Instructions given by staff must be understood and followed. If necessary, the conveyance of information must be ensured by an accompanying person who is at least 16 years old and has unrestricted mobility, vision, and hearing capabilities.
General information for using the attractions
Please use an attraction only if you feel physically and medically fit to do so. If you are unsure whether an attraction is suitable for you, consult your doctor before visiting TEGERNSEE PHANTASTISCH and contact us.
Have your companion describe the attraction to you before starting, or speak to our staff at the information desks and attractions. They will be happy to answer any questions and explain the attractions to you.
Please also consider the following:
- Certain attractions have minimum age and height requirements, as well as maximum height limits. If you don't meet these requirements, you may not be permitted to use the attraction. Our staff are always ready to assist you.
- Visitors noticeably under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medication will not be allowed on the rides.
- Visitors with recent injuries or who have undergone surgery recently might not be allowed on rides for safety reasons.
- Loose, sharp, or bulky items, as well as assistive devices, are not permitted on the rides. These items pose a risk if they become dislodged during the ride, potentially posing a danger to others. In situations where evacuation is necessary, we will provide any medically necessary assistive devices, such as a white cane.
- You should be able to get on and off the rides independently. If needed, a companion over the age of 16, who is fully able-bodied and with no impairments in hearing or sight, may assist.
- Effective communication with our staff is essential, and their instructions must be followed. You should be able to understand and follow visual signs and audio announcements.
Overnight stay at the hotel
The rooms at the Spa & Resort Bachmair Weissach are designed to meet all your needs, tailored for personal preferences – providing plenty of room for comfort and relaxation.
Book a dream short break through our online booking portal. Please specify “Room for people with special needs” in the comments section when booking.